• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New baby neice/nephew

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw Laura, she is just beautiful :):):) Hope your sister didn't have too bad a time & is well today. I also love the name as it is what my daughter is thinking of calling our baby (when she decides to make an appearance) It is my 2 little grandsons choice & they have called the bump Daisy for months now. They are adding Mai for my mum too. :wave_cry: So we should have a Daisy Mai soon, but it is subject to change, lol. Did you get any sleep, proud Auntie? xxx :):)

Awww the year of Daisys then :) I'm so proud shes adorable my sisters labour was so fast her partner never made it bk up the hospital which is 5 minutes up the road he arrived 1 minute to late :-( xx

Awww the year of Daisys then :) I'm so proud shes adorable my sisters labour was so fast her partner never made it bk up the hospital which is 5 minutes up the road he arrived 1 minute to late :-( xx

Aw, what a shame :sigh: never mind though, he has a life time to make up for it, lol. Glad it wasn't too long for your sister, though :):) xx

Aww she is simply gorgeous! Shame daddy wasnt there bless...hope he didnt stop at mcdonalds lyk the pound saver chicken sarnie ad wen hes late for scan! Hahaha xx

Laura b said:
It's a girl :)

Too cute!
Well done to your sister, and 'Welcome to the World' to the little one xXx

Proud auntie I am love her x

Attachments

• image-1931513304.jpg
    image-1931513304.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
  • image-3750256811.jpg
    image-3750256811.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 22
TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw Laura :) She is beautiful & so are you :):) xxx

Aww thanks I look a bit rough lol no sleeo through excitement lol but daisy is too beautiful had to share x

Laura b said:
Aww thanks I look a bit rough lol no sleeo through excitement lol but daisy is too beautiful had to share x

You don't look rough or tired just proud and pretty! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Aw how cute she's gawjusss ;) xx

Congratulations Laura.. she is lovely :)

Back