• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new girl!

BECKYBROWN80

hi my name is becky and i am currently in the middle of tests for a bypass and waiting for a date (taking forever!). just wanted to say hi

thanks

Hi and :welcome: to WLS......it is a very long process but well worth it...stay positive and your turn will come :D XX

hello, welcome and good luck

Hello and welcome, you have come to the right place for encouragement and information.

Linski xx

Hello and welcome. The best advice i can give you is this: become an addict to this site, trawl through the posts as much as you can, ask any question however barmy you think it is. This site apart from your actual surgery will be the best tool you will ever have to help you succeed in your journey...

Don't be a stranger my lovely :) x

Morning Becky and welcome to our lovely forum. I can't offer any better advice than what Julie (phatmomma) has just given. :)

Where are you having your surgery honey? It is a long process, but worth it.

I look forward to following your journey and getting to know you too. xxxx

Hi & welcome!

Hi, looking forward to getting to know you.

Who doing your surgery? Which hospital?

Hope the tests run smoothly for you

Jo x

hi and thanks for lovely welcome. am at the whittington with dr heath. anyone else? am waiting for ecg echo thingy! lol and sleep apnea test before my 2nd consultant appointment. am worried the sleep test is gonna delay me. i dont sufferany sleep problems but they have said the test on 17th nov is an assessment for the actual sleep test which i wouldnt get an appointment for about 8 weeks later. so it would not be done in time for 2nd consultant appointment and was really hoping to get a date then. whats other peoples experience of this sleep test?

thanks xx

Back