• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to WLS

ChefClay

Hi to everyone at this site.

Joined MiniMims sometime ago, but concentrated on a similar site. Unfortunately, following a dispute with the moderator, withdrew from the site and now concentrating on this. Did not realise that this branch of MiniMins had started until I was informed earlier today!

Look forward to exchanging views, etc. with regards to WLS. I will update my present weight problems very soon in another thread.

Regards - Paul

ChefClay

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome Ryben.

Note that weight is dropping off you since the op, how have you been managing? Is it more difficult than you had anticipated? x

ChefClay

Waiting to see consultant on 22nd. March at Sunderland DGH. Initially chose the band, but following discussions with the WL Nurse & dietician in November, now leaning towards complete bypass x

Mandie

Hi Paul and welcome back , good luck with your journey .x

ChefClay

Thanks for the welcome Sharon, how has progress been since the surgery? I notice that you have shed 2st + already!, excellent - Paul x

ChefClay

Hi Mandie, another recent op! See that you are doing great as well! Are you finding it difficult? - Paul x

ChefClay

Hi Roch, not long to your surgery. How is the liver reducing diet going? I think this is as tough as it gets - Paul x

ChefClay

Hi Gail - How is life so soon after the surgery? I note your weight also is falling off! - Paul x

ChefClay

Hello Sharron, see that you are at the start of things like me! I feel in limbo at the moment, but like you said, cannot wait for the next appointment - Paul x