• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New year, new life!

skinnynonfat

Hello!
My name is Stephanie and I am scheduled for VSG on January 10th!
I have been on my weight loss journey since January 2018 and am proud to join you all in sharing successes, tips, advice, recipes, etc. as we continue to move forward in our journeys and expand our horizons!

HW: 257
Pre-op diet weight: 249
SW: 241
GW: 170
Ht: 5'7"

Hi and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting your date. You must be so excited and anxious at the same time as you're only two days away eek! Where are you having your op? X

Hi Hun and welcome. Big congratulations on your surgery. I will look forward to reading your about your journey. :). Keep posting and if we don’t chat before surgery. Remember to sip sip sip and take it steady babe good luck xx

Hello!
My name is Stephanie and I am scheduled for VSG on January 10th!
I have been on my weight loss journey since January 2018 and am proud to join you all in sharing successes, tips, advice, recipes, etc. as we continue to move forward in our journeys and expand our horizons!

HW: 257
Pre-op diet weight: 249
SW: 241
GW: 170
Ht: 5'7"
Welcome and good luck xx

Welcome and good luck, look forward to following your continued journey x

Hi, welcome and good luck for tomorrow. I look forward to following your journey x

Back