• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie and Nervous

Time2Live

My name is Andrea and I am waiting for my surgery date.
I have completed and passed all required medical tests and nutrition visits.
I started my journey in late September 2014 with the same program my best friend used two years ago. So far, everyone I have encountered there has been phenomenal.
Up until a week and a half ago, I struggled with finding the right protein for me. I finally found Unjury. So far the only flavor I really do not like is the Vanilla (I bought a sample pack), and I haven't actually tried the Chicken Soup flavor.
I am nervous, scared, and excited for my journey to continue; nervous because I am afraid to fail; scared because I am afraid of possible complications; and of course excited for the real me to emerge and really live my life.
I have been overweight pretty much since I started school oh so many years ago. My mother's motto during dinner was to always finish what was on my plate-don't waste food. So, my biggest obstacle is stopping when I am full, and NOT cleaning my plate. I have been successful since starting my wls journey, most of the time.
I took a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC in August 2014 with my boyfriend, best friend and her husband. It was looking at those pictures that truly motivated me to make the call to Dr. Lane. Although I was smiling, I knew the heartache and pain that I was truly feeling in every picture. Although I do not suffer from common issues such as diabetes and heart problems, I have other issues that I have dealt with for many years that were a factor in picking up the phone.

Back