• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie and Nervous

Time2Live

I cannot find my original post! Help! I am not sure what I did.....
Well, I will type it all again then. :/
My name is Andrea and I am awaiting my surgery date.
I started my wls journey in September 2014. After going on vacation with my boyfriend and some friends, I realized how 'bad' things had gotten for me. I knew the pain and heartache behind the smile in the pictures.
I have been overweight pretty much since I was a child and started school. Growing up, the motto at the dinner table was to finish what was on my plate, to not waste food. So, my biggest obstacle has been to stop eating when I am full. I have been very successful though. :)
I am nervous, scared, and excited for my journey to continue.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome!! I am fairly new to the this site as well and have found it great for advice.
Which procedure have you chosen?
I've opted for the band and I'm waiting for s date for surgery :)

Hi Andrea, welcome to a great site. Good luck with your journey, it is scary and exciting! :)

newbie for bypass

hi i am also new to teh site, i`m awaiting a gastricbypass and was put on waiting list a few weeks back, had my preassessment yesterday

Hello and welcome !

Hi and welcome to the forum, I am having a bypass in Belgium on 31 March, good luck with your journey

Lynn x

Back