• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from n.ireland

Hey tink I haven't seen you posting anywhere for a while (probably me not being able to find my way round) how are you doing? I'm slowly counting the days to surgery on 12 july (I'm not going to forget my surgery date am I ha ha). Hope yore still a big fat loser xx

Hi everyone!!!

After many, many unsuccessful attempts to lose weight (and keep it off!), I've now accepted that surgery may be my only chance of achieving a healthy weight. I'm from N.Ireland - chances of NHS funding is zero - so here I am reading your (hugely inspirational stories). My BMI is currently 42. I also work for the NHS, & have to care for morbidly obese patients, & I know I have NO credibility coz I'm so big myself. I'm worried about my health - heart disease runs in the family. My mum was very thin & died suddenly at the age if 59. And finally, it'd be so nice to wear trendy clothes & heels again..... Can't afford UK prices, so considering going to Belgium. I wish you all continuing success - hopefully I'll be on the 'losers' bench' sometime soon too.
Tandydadder ( weird name, I know) after many attempts to choose one not already in use, my 9yr old came up with this. No idea wot inspired it!!!

you have my support Tandy so please keep trying you dear darling ...we are all sharing a common struggle.
best wishes and warm regards
hugs x

Helloooo and lots of luck on your life changing journey ;) xx

1571060r520n5w2yf.gif

Hi Ankaas - i am good thanx - weight still coming off steadily - have lost 7st 6lbs now which I am really pleased with.

Hope ur keeping ok xx

Omg over 7 st that is amazing . I'll defo be coming to you for advice. Xx

Hi there, best of luck. I am also weighting for an operation date. It's deffo the right step xxxx

BEST OF LUCK!!! XXX

welcome hun, and good luck with your journey! xx

Back