• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie here

chelleN

Hello, i wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Chelle and I live in Pennsylvania USA. My RNY surgery is scheduled for May 10th and i am ready to go.

I look forward to sharing my journey with everyone and for the great advise i will be looking for along the way.

:p

Hi Chelle! I'm Traci and I'm from Durham NC! I am exactly 1 week post op RNY. I am doing awesome and it has been a wonderful experience so far!! The 3 weeks liquid diet is hard, I'm not gonna lie, but I have already lost 12lbs, in just 7 days! Best of luck on the 10th!!

Hi and welcome. x

Welcome xx

Welcome to the group :)

Fire away with the questions, you never wait long for answers or support on here xxx

Hi Chelle and welcome, his site has already helped me so much, everyone is so helpful and friendly. Good luck with your surgery, and heres to the new you! xx

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I am so looking forward to this great journey we are on and am glad I have found help along the way. I am sure their will be many questions that I will have.

:welcome2:

Welcome Chelle, everyone here is really helpful and friendly, Good Luck with your wls journey xx

Back