• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie signing on!

cancerian02

hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself. ive been looking for a wls forum based in uk for a while. im glad i've come across this one as everyone seems very friendly and informative.
i have'nt had surgery, but i am currently under L&D hospital and in may i will be going for my triple appoinment. on first visit, doc suggested the bypass, but i am leaning towards the sleeve.
anyhow, great forum and hoping to be hearing from you all soon:D.

hi ya, welcome to the forum its a fantastic place full of fab people full of very useful advice.xx

Welcome aboard xx Plenty of fab sleevers on here to guide you and lots of other awesome people to help in general xxx Hope you enjoy it here

Hi

Welcome to the forum, I am also with the L & D but I had the bypass, if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

Good luck with your journey xx

I suppose the concern with bypass is malabsorption & dumping. I had the sleeve but didn't need to lose too much. Not really had any problems (just gallstones, odd IBS, odd dumping) with sleeve & can eat anything now - can you have sleeve with revision to bypass if low success rate?

All the very best of everything is wished for you on your wls journey... love and hugs xxx

Welcome sweets I'm sure you ll find the forum delightful and very helpful good luck! Xx

Back