• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie... Surgery 3/30/2011

blaquesazzy

Hello WLS family, I am a couple days away from surgery... Nerves are setting in... I will be having VSG performed at St. Bernadine's in San Bernardino California by Dr. Fedorka of Kaiser Hospital... if anyone lives close send me a email and if not still do... especially if you have any advice for me... Thanks in advance.... Shaniece

Wishing you luck on your weight loss journey, hope all goes well and keep in touch to share your story x

14lbs = 1 stone......hope this helps x

All the very best Shaniece, keep us posted and let us know how things go for you, we'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you. Love and hugs xxx

Hello there and good luck with your surgery :) I hope you remain here to let us know how you are doing and how the surgery went!

blaquesazzy said:
Hello WLS family, I am a couple days away from surgery... Nerves are setting in... I will be having VSG performed at St. Bernadine's in San Bernardino California by Dr. Fedorka of Kaiser Hospital... if anyone lives close send me a email and if not still do... especially if you have any advice for me... Thanks in advance.... Shaniece

Thanks for all the replies they all helped... I am finally home as of Friday night and sleeping in my own bed was a little uncomfortable but u know it will get better... I did it... I'm on the losers bench now... ill keep you posted....

Hi hope your keeping well on your new journey. This site is wicked
Xx

Hi Shaniece - What a lovely name!

Hope your settling down well after your surgery, as well as getting plenty of rest, making sure you have plenty of drinks, don`t forget sip sip sip hun x

Welcome to the losers bench as well....did you notice we polished it up specially for you!

We have mostly people from the UK on the forum, but we have had a fair number from all over the US joining as well.......and you are all very welcome!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back