• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No going back now!

Lyn8124

Journeying to the real me
Hi folks. Well anyone who knows me will know I have ummed and ahhed over wls for about the past five years.

I contacted WLSG on Tuesday and had a phone consultation with Michelle yesterday and I am having gbp with mr james halstead at YG in Bingley on Tues 3rd April.:eek: Anyone know what YG stands for?

I saw Wendy for a full consultation in Belfast about 3 years ago so Michelle only had to do an update. I have paid my deposit today so there's no going back. She recommended James and the close date in case my nerves got the better of me and I talked myself out of it again lol.

so...I am a mixture of nerves and excitement. Have to start pre-op diet on Monday, full details to follow when I contact them again Mon.

woohoo good luck Lyn :) xxx

Congrats on your decision, Lyn :):) I think YG stands for Yeadon & Guisley as all 3 areas are covered by 1 hospital .... Good luck, honey xxx :):)

well done glad to hear you have finnaly gone ahead with it
you will be just fine. xxxxx

it feels good when you make that 'final' decision doesn't it? i wish you a successful wls journey and please keep posting your progress on here for us pre-oppers to read. thanks xx

Thanks for the support everyone, I knew I could rely on yous. :hug99:

Good luck! So exciting :) You will be 4 days behind me so we can keep each other brave lol x

Back