• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

north tyneside (or surrounding areas) nhs tummy tucks/hernia repairs

Hi all, ive just joined after searching the net for tummy tuck advice.

basically im 5 foot ive had to large babies by emergency c sec (10lbs 7 ounces and 10 lbs) prior to baby one a perfect size 12 and back to this within the first year but with visible apron of skin and lots of stretch marks also very poor c sec scar.

after 18 months saw then gp who said if i came back whenh son was 2 i coudl be considered for tt but diffcult to get etc. i then discoeverd i was pregnant again second son mow 8 moknths old now 2 stone heavier than i was pre pregnancy and have a very large flap. doctor (NEW) has already sadi she'll fidn out whether i can eb seen as an exception for tt as i dont fit criteria which i think is no tts, well today i had oit confi4emd by soncultant that gp sent em to re lump in belly that i have an umbilical hernia and diastasis recti. cosnultant waats to ignore diastasis re3cti and repair hernia (which he states id be very lucky not to recur elsewhere as i have diastasis rceti which he believes is repsonsible ) im wandering whether to go back to gp and see her again in light of comfirmed diastasis recti and umbilical hernioa and try and get all doen together ?? does anyoneb have any experience of dealing with north tyneside or surrounding areas as i will be moving within 6 months and would move out fo area to secure this i am that dessperate to feel womanly again.,:cry: any advice greatly appreciated. dawn x

hi i live in south tyneside, but i had my actual nhs t.tuck at durham university hospital as thats where the plastic surgeons are based. ask the gp to look into refering you to plastic surgeon mr. erdmann xxx

Back