• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not feeling very well!!

chrisa

I have come home from work, just got there and the coughing fits started up again, aching all over just don't feel to good. fluey symptoms. Even 2 of my knuckle joints are aching, looking like arthritis. Taken my paracetamols and s/f halls, guna get a sf cough bottle and hope fully will get some relief.:sigh::mad:

hi chrisa, get some rest hope you feel better soon take care hun xxx

get well soon hunny xxx

Get wrapped up we need you onthe 1st. Take care hope ok soon

sorry your not feeing well.tuck your self on sofa, put telly on and take it easy. lots of it going about. they have all been coughing and sneezing at work, am on the echinasia (cant spell it) aways get run down this time of the year, be kind to yourself and spoil yourself a bit hune. get well soon.

Yep am on couch with Christmas bliss on cheer me up a bit, its pouring down here, pleased I am in the house n not at work xx

I use my faithful hot bottle when I'm ill,have you got one?
Also chrisa I take cocodomol when I've got cold as I tend to get head cold at lot with it.

Hope you feel better soon. I recommend the cocodamol too !

its the coedine in the cocodamol that worries me I struggle to go to the toilet normally with out taking codine which makes me constipated hence just the paracetamols. viscous circle, i know.

Yeah have ahot water bottle its lovely on the aching joints xx

From one stuffy nose to another, Hope you feel better soon x

hope you feel better soon Chrisa xx if you have any sugar free cordial you could make it with hot water and it will make you feel cosier too x have you got any of the dissolvable paracetamol left from when you had op they dissolve better and quicker and i think do better job then whole ones :) take care

chrisa said:
its the coedine in the cocodamol that worries me I struggle to go to the toilet normally with out taking codine which makes me constipated hence just the paracetamols. viscous circle, i know.

Yeah have ahot water bottle its lovely on the aching joints xx

Your right to stay away from codiene if you have probs with toilet.
I'm lucky I'm more regular now than before!
Another thing I buy is karvol drops to put in hot water for steam or drops on tissue paper,I think karvol smells nicer than ordinary menthol x

Glad you're feeling better Chrisa... xx

thanks chrisa, but still nothing yet!!!

Back