• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/t michael`s mum was in a car crash

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
Michael`s brothers wife was driving the car with his mum and the kids in it she crashed into the back of a car . Her and the kids got cuts and bruises and his mum who is 87 years old broke a rib near her heart and cuts and bruised they have kept her in hospital . Bless her I hope to God she`ll be OK . Take care .
Margaret xx

Aww i'm really sorry to hear that hun:(:(Hope they're all gonna be ok xx:eek:

Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to see everyone is on the mend

Irene xx

Hi Snow
Thanks hun I`v had one b**ch of a week last Wens I thought I hungry about 9.30 at night so I ordered a chicken curry with boiled rice Michael came back from the hospital so I gave half to him . I no sooner got it down and well need I say more . I was in so much pain I was all night sick , phoned the doctor at 9 in the morning at the Dr at 20 past 9 rocking in pain and like death warmed up . The Dr give me a good going over she ruled out the gallstones said I had an inflammation of the stomach , give me pain killers and antibiotics came home went straight to bed . In and out being sick and rocking in pain still . About 6 at night Michael said you better eat something I had a banana back up . On Fri I had to go to the out of hours Dr at the hospital he give me a jab and said if your still in pain within 2 hours go to A & E I just went home and still in pain . The parrots all shouting at me go back to the hospital I kept saying no I don't want to be kept in . Well Sunday came Michael text me if your not well today your going to the hospital I said that's OK . Gaynor phoned me how are you mum I told her I was getting ready to go to the hospital . Next thing Conor was at the door ma I told you to go to the hospital yesterday I told to leave me alone that I was getting ready to go . Went to the hospital sat there for about an hour and got seen . Took blood pushing and pressing my belly sent me for X Rays . Bloods came back it wasn't the gallstones , the x ray said my hernia was massive , but she still said my tummy was inflamed to keep taking the tablets . I wish I had of been on the milk diet this week because I`v only been drinking water all week . Found out my sisters two little grand children has swine flue in N.Wales but they are on the mend thank god . Take care and good luck I hope your all well .
Margaret xx

hi Margaret
well what a fun time you have had i thought there was some truth in the old saying "the Irish have all the luck" well i hope you get better soon gal
regards Steve
PS i know u come from wales but hay ho lol

Aww you have been through the mill hun:(Hope you and yours all feel much better soon xxx:D

Back