• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Train tickets

hayley1983

Hi guys,

Totally not WLS related, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any good websites for cheap train tickets.

I'm convinced I can find cheap train tickets from somewhere, but I haven't got a clue what to do???

Me and the hubby are going to yet another UFC event in Manchester on 12/11 and returning on 15/11. We are travelling from Newcastle.

Thanks for the help!!!

xxx

the train line, but also check at your local station. british rail release some cheap tickets a few weeks before your travel dates so it might be worth going and checking that out with them before you buy....

I used to use thetrainline.com for tickets when I used to go up and down from london to newcastle a lot they were the cheapest I found. Sometimes two singles is cheaper than a return ticket dont know why.

I used to use thetrainline.com for tickets when I used to go up and down from london to newcastle a lot they were the cheapest I found. Sometimes two singles is cheaper than a return ticket dont know why.
Another vote for the Trainline .com http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/?

Like Jason said, sometimes 2 singles are cheaper than a return and if you are flexible about the times you travel you can find some bargains so have a play around.

I don't know what times you would be travelling but for the dates you want I found a train from Newcastle to Manchester at 12:15 for £13.50 single and a return from Manchester at 17:20 for £24.00 ie £37.50.

Good, but not quite as good as teen's :D (But if you leave at 10:20 in the morning you can get the whole lot for £13.50 + £16.00 = £29.50 :D:D:D:D:D:D)

love

TillyBob

Also check out www.megabus.com they also do train journeys, but be warned there is no getting the next train if you miss your booked one

Usually works out cheaper if you book in advance.

Thanks everyone, I'm going to have a good look around everywhere mentioned over the weekend. :)

xxx

Back