• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OCTOBER OPPERS-please add your dates/details/diets etc.,

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:553: There seem to be a few ops happening in October -

so (hope you don't mind Ditzzi;) - I thought I'd pinch your idea) we can keep track of who is having their op when & where and use this thread to support each other afterwards

Please post if you have also got your op this month - & I will add you to the list-
providing my computer skills will let me:rolleyes:

(sorry if I've missed anyone out or spelt your name wrong!-just let us know your details)

1st-DonnaR
2nd-J-mo
3rd-Cathy1971,POPPET
4th-Dottychick
5th-Rebirth & angie790
7th-Deeby
12th-Katkit1
13th-On a mission,Marzipanfishcake
15th-Chefclay,Joylouise
19th-JoannaThompson
20th-Zionaka
24th-GuRlyGiRL
25th-SassySue
27th-Louisemaia
28th-Rambo

Last edited:
my opp is 28th oct at heartlands and i'm doin 7 weeks pre opp diet, 3 weeks and 6 days to go its goin great so far lol

my opp is 28th oct at heartlands and i'm doin 7 weeks pre opp diet, 3 weeks and 6 days to go its goin great so far lol

Glad to hear your "marathon" of a pre-op diet is going well
Have you been on the scales?

Ha ha Poppet... of course not! Think it was great for us September oppers!!

Good luck October ones. xxx

Cheers for the good wishes Linzi-I think I'm coping by editing the post each time I add a name-bet there's an easier way but I'm a very slow learner with computers lol!

Brilliant thread, I'm always worrying about forgetting someone... I always take a look on the calendar above since some days are so busy... I can't always find theads... the calendar is useful as a record too... it's going to be another busy month in October... Good luck to everyone and love and hugs alongside this. xxx

Brilliant thread, I'm always worrying about forgetting someone... I always take a look on the calendar above since some days are so busy... I can't always find theads... the calendar is useful as a record too... it's going to be another busy month in October... Good luck to everyone and love and hugs alongside this. xxx

Thanks Bev-I'm also always worried about forgetting someones big day

Well so far we've had Donna(hope you are feeling a bit better)
J-mo-back home & like me wondering if anything's been done!
Not sure if we've heard from Cathy1971?
Dotty done today-great news for me to come home to:)

Tomorrow we Have the lovely Rebirth & Angie who have both had to wait far too long for their ops so the best of luck to you both

(ps Pearline I have told them at the Spire that you are on your way lol;))

Reactions: Bev
Hi all,

my op is on the 2oth October and im currently doing the milk diet

Hi all,

my op is on the 2oth October and im currently doing the milk diet

:)HI there - I think I've added you to the list-never quite sure what I'm doing on computers lol

Good luck with the milk diet - not too much longer to go now:)

Hello Everyone,

I am always apologising in case I don't mention that I am thinking of you... senior moments and my memory .... so please keep in touch.

Let us know if you wish us to keep in contact and keep the forum updated.... it's lovely to have a 'buddy system' for support and makes us feel loved and in touch... most of us are in contact with someone from the forum so we can keep everyone informed...

Loving hugs to everyone post surgery, pending surgery or in between!

xxx

I am hoping to be booked in for the 15th! Can anyone advise me as to why i cant sent private messages or am i just being thick :help2:

Hi Joy, I just go through private message and send... let us know if you struggle love...

Thinking of everyone pre op, post op and in between... love and hugs xxx

I am hoping to be booked in for the 15th! Can anyone advise me as to why i cant sent private messages or am i just being thick :help2:

Hi Joy-I've written you in for the 15th-exciting stuff!

I'm no expert but I think you have to have done 50 posts before you can PM people-the easiest way to do this is to just keep adding a word on to the word association games & the "last word" game
HTH

Hi Poppet I am next Tuesday (12th October). Been on the milk diet for the past week. Okay so far.

Thanks Kat x

Hi Kat
You should be on the list now:)
How's the milk diet going?
Juliex

Back