• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OCTOBER OPPERS-please add your dates/details/diets etc.,

My pre op is on 20th October xxx

Hi Poppet Coping fine with milk diet, fortunately I was told to do it just for a week, but decided to do ten days as I wanted to get in the right frame of mind as well as make sure my liver was too!
Very grateful that I hav`nt got weeks of it like you, how come you were given so long?

Love Kat x

Good luck Marzipanfishcake & On a mission!!

Hi Everyone,

My op is on Sunday 24 October through WLS Group with Chelsfield Hospital in Kent (Mr Shamsi El-Hasani). Im on the no carbs pre-op diet. I am SO nervous, scared, excited. I have got my meeting with Mr El-Ha on Friday (BTW why do I have to have another meeting with him, he wont turn my surgery down will he)??

How are you Katkit? Good luck GurlyGirl.. xxx

Hi Everyone,

My op is on Sunday 24 October through WLS Group with Chelsfield Hospital in Kent (Mr Shamsi El-Hasani). Im on the no carbs pre-op diet. I am SO nervous, scared, excited. I have got my meeting with Mr El-Ha on Friday (BTW why do I have to have another meeting with him, he wont turn my surgery down will he)??

Have added you to the list-how did your meeting go today?

:)Just added a couple more names to the ever growing list of October Oppers:)

If I've not spotted that you're having your op this month just let me know & I'll add you

Also are there any more updates from people who've already had their ops -
- but not had chance to let us know how things are???

Hi Julie, I don't know how I missed this post. I had my op (as you know), on the 5th October. I am now on my first week of pureed food and seem to be doing alright now. I have written about my experience thus far in my diary..Rebirth Reborn.

The last few days I have walked the girls to school as I am not driving due to oozing and gaping of one of my portals. At least I am not suffering much discomfort from them other than itching which is driving me mad. I've found that applying arnica to the surrounding skin has helped a bit.

Today I found that I have been belching a lot. I think it is due to the wider variety of food I am having with the pureed meals, better out than in though.

love

Rebirthxx

Hiya
I had mine on the 7th and im doing really well :D im still on the liquid diet and will be till the 1st Nov ( sigh)... then i think ill be on puree for a couple of weeks.... cant wait to have proper food and feel the restriction :D
I think your brave rebirth walking your children to school, i havent yet, i thought id wait till after half term and then start but i am very lucky as i have great support from friends and family who are rallying round for me xxx

Back