• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off to the gym for 1st time for induction!

Karma67

Finally got hubby to agree for me to join the gym lol, he didn't want the usual join up for a year, go twice and waste a whole shed load of money :rolleyes:

So joined up on Friday, got my induction at 1130am today, personal program being done on Weds and Aqua aerobics all booked for Fri am! (can only go on weds, thurs fri..and weekends at moment)

Soo excited! I will get past this plateau of 3 mths....I WILL!!!!!!!

Good luck and it sounds like a great way to get things moving again.... have a great time.

Love and hugs xxx

Really really happy to see you determined and good luck :)

Good luck - and most importantly - enjoy!
Aquafit/Aqua-aerobics is so much fun. :)
xXx

Good luck - and most importantly - enjoy!
Aquafit/Aqua-aerobics is so much fun. :)
xXx

I have been going to Aqau aerobics at my local leisure centre £4.50 a session.....(used this as a selling point of gym membership to my hubby ;)) so technically only costing me £2.50 more a week for full use of cardio suite, all classes (wanna try pilates next), and the swimming pool!

I have been going to Aqau aerobics at my local leisure centre £4.50 a session.....(used this as a selling point of gym membership to my hubby ;)) so technically only costing me £2.50 more a week for full use of cardio suite, all classes (wanna try pilates next), and the swimming pool!

That's a bargain then! You'll be a gym bunny in no time :D
I've had to suspend my membership at the moment cos the osteoarthritis in my knee and ankle is quite bad, and I can't use all the facilities. I'm going to just try swimming for a bit, then hopefully once I've lost a bit of weight and taken some of the pressure off my joints I'll be back at the gym. :eek:

Last edited:
Induction went well, nice chap showed me around and how to use all the equipment, I'm all fired up for weds and my 'personal' programme sorted out. :D

Way to go girl... enjoy xx

That's brilliant well done you. Enjoy it

Back