• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh, the cold - how things have changed!!

ditzyangeluk

I was warned that I would feel the cold after the op ... but was not prepared for quite how much!! :eek:

I have spent the past 6 or so years in front of a fan - day & night, all year round including the coldest of Winter. When I went out, I would wear boots or mules (depending on weather), a skirt (no tights or socks), a vest top & carry just a cardi - again, even in Winter!

Today I went out & this was my attire ...
boots, 2 pairs of socks, trousers over pyjama trousers, a vest top, t-shirt, woolly jumper, big thick fleece coat, 2 pairs of gloves, scarf & hat!!

I am now planning on getting fingerless gloves for when I am on my laptop as my hands are always cold! :gen125:

Hubby keeps saying "oh how things have changed!"

:gen125: :gen125: :gen125:

hehe ditzy!
Think possitive though, you would rather be slimmer and cold and wrapped up with you scarf and hat than warm and fat!!
You are doing brilliant :happy096:... keep it up!!:D
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

i also feel the cold real bad and always wear a few layers of clothes, it gets hot in here as heatings always on people say i could grow bananas in here lol

ooh, im not looking forward to that. i feel the cold already and always have the heating on.

I feel the cold too now, I never used too.

I sit wrapped up like I am going on an Artic hike sometimes and my fiance just sits there in a t-shirt and asks "are you cold?"

My usual response to that is to shove my icy mitts on him...LOL:8855:

He he Cazbandy...I do that with my Hubby too!!! Im am always cold as I suffer with poor circulation, so always sticking a cold limb somewhere on Hubby!!! He he!!!

I have to say this is a good thing for me, I love getting all snug on the sofa etc and my fan in work is now redundant.....as I type this my hands are cold but I much prefer that to sweating like a pig when I so much as hoovered a rug...xx

How come I'm always the odd one out. Even with all my weight on I'm always freezing cold, my hands are always blue, my nose is like an icicle and don't get me started on my feet. Often when I'm watching tv I have to have a big blanket round me. Maybe its cause I grew up in a really hot country and I still haven't aclimatised since coming here although it was 16 years ago so can't see that. God help me if I feel colder as the weight comes up, I'll be walking round with hot water bottles strapped to all my bits :8855:

hehe ditzy!
Think possitive though, you would rather be slimmer and cold and wrapped up with you scarf and hat than warm and fat!!
You are doing brilliant :happy096:... keep it up!!:D
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Thanx Lizzie. I WOULD rather be cold & wear extra layers than not be able to cool down ... just have to figure out the right number of layers, ha!

I am freezing, my adopted mum is buying me a hot water bottle and I have just changed to my feather duvet on the bed which is so alien to me lol....I am loving it...xx

Back