• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg BB do NOT miss it

cherry

eeeek last night i have never ever laughed so much in all my life hahhahaha the bb commentator was theeee best... every time he checked his watch i was in stiches!! hahahahaha and tonight!! davina reports inside the house as part of there task!!! and dave n steves wifes go in but they gotta ignore them!!! haaaa dont miss it fellow bb fans :))

Can't wait for this- - glad I'm not the only one who's really into it! It's like a 'guilty pleasure' for me, lol.

me to i havent missed an episode yet as its set to record....luv it and cnt wait 4 tonite

For some reason I couldn't get into last year's, but it's the only year I've missed.
I love the current lot. Can't believe it's ending - it's almost like a summer tradition now!

I'm just so loving it does any1 know what went on last night between john an Josie?
cant believe this is the last BB gonna miss it so much..xx

I absolutely loved it last night, soooooooooo funny! and that stripper :eek: Im in lurveeee :D Cant wait for tonight! x

hahahhahahahhahaha every time i think of it it makes me laugh soooooo much hahahhaha, im gutted its on again!!! sniiiiiffff its not my guilty pleasure haha ill scream it form the roof tops! its my annual affair! ;-) xx

I know Im gutted its finishing, its usually my countdown to holiday! This year its my countdown for surgery, what will I do next year? X

Best one yet last night! Brilliant!

I'm really sad that this is the last series of BB. I think it is more interesting now that you know everyone is trying to get in Heat magazine. Such an eclectic mix of people, it challenges my perceptions of the sort of people I thought I didn't like. Corin to win.

Couldn't stand Ben and I'm glad he went - he was a proper b***h! lol.
I think I want Mario to go next. There's something about him that creeps me out - he makes my skin crawl.

o noooo sam pepper eeeek he causes some controvesty tonight x

me neither ha its getting me through my time away from the hubba x

OOOOO DO NOT MISS BB tonight!!! john james and sam pepper have a massive bust up and he s left crying!! i do feel for sam pepper a little bit, yeh he s annoying but he is picked on in there, urghhhh gone off josie and john james....... and jj!!!! not even sure whats going on with jo! she ll go tonight i reckon.. oooo oooo and when do the old housemates go in? is it next fri?.... for the ultimate bb house mate xx

Back