• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Can somebody help me???

phatmomma

Climb the stairs to bed....

I've been to the seaside today and on the way back we visited Cheddar Gorge. We walked up the gorge hill 1.7 miles at a decent pace. My god the top of my legs were burning lol...

Feels great though :) Had a lovely Berry Solero as a reward when we got back to the bottom.

For those waiting for surgery and wondering, i have to say that this week this fat lady has walked approx 9 miles, cycled 3 miles and feels like i can conquer the world...

For once phatmomma is 'in control' lol xx

You're doing great Julie, well done. I was in Cheddar a couple of weeks ago, beautiful isn't it, but didn't manage to do as much as you.

Come on then Julie, I'll give you a piggy back up the apples and pears... and I wouldnt have volunteered for that when we first met.

There'll be nowt left of you soon. You are my current exercise inspiration. Ive been for a nice long walk myself today and back to the gym tomorrow after being far too slack with my exercise for far too long.

I don't just 'like' this post....I LOVE it...
Sleep well and rest those legs x

Sam, i'll never forget when we first met at the Bull Ring, Terri, Neil and Nic were there too :)

The difference in you six months later was my inspiration and you never cease to inspire me. You are always there for everyone and do so much for so many. And apart from all of that, your a blooming nice lady....

Now get back to that gym and give it the workout it's longing for :) xx

well done julie, i bet you feel blooming fantastic. Is trevor managing to keep up with ya?? lol x

well done

well done julie, i bet you feel blooming fantastic. Is trevor managing to keep up with ya?? lol x

Lol Sarah yes he is keeping up with me fitness wise... Weight wise he is now the bigger of us both which makes me laugh as i used to be able to give him a good 4 stone, but he's trying to work on it. Unfortunately it doesn't help as i think i could be a 'feeder' lol, i like to give him nice things and he always has the 'extras' xx

Lovely to see how well your doing Julie - quite a turnaround from a few months back when you felt you were plodding along....you sound so much happier and are definately in control!

You are one of the main-stays on here and have helped no end of us from when we started to keep focused, always having the right words when it mattered.....thanks for all your help. Look forward to seeing you reach your target!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Whoooo whooo well done girl ur doing absolutely amazing and u look fab, what a massive difference from the girl i met last year xxxx

Back