• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG ... Caren has finally flipped, lol:)

You SO should have entered Britains got talent with this routine. P'raps her majesty will catch you on You Tube anyway!
Brilliant xx

Caren, you're mad as a box of frogs, but good on ya!
Your doc looks lovely too.
Hope you have a good journey home and a speedy recovery. :553:
Em xxxxx

haha that's brilliant :D x

Thank you so much everyone, you are all soo lovely :) I'll be staying with my mum for a few days when I get back, and she doesn't have the net, so it will be a while boohoo Lol xxx

from me phone :D

Its you thats lovely caren, u can tell by all the support that u have made an impact on peoples lives. so glad your time came. and cant wait to see how well you do now that you have a new start at life :) xx

OMG Is the world ready for a thinner more confident Caren :eek:
:banana dancer::banana dancer:
:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'm off to get me tin hat:D

This is what I was thinking... hilarious totally hilarious :)

:stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance: :stickdance:

That's all of us after following the latest must-have exercise DVD ... Omg what have you started. Lovin it!!!

Ha ha love it! Don't be busting them moves so soon after surgery though hehe xxx

Wow--- you can dance!!! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages! Brilliant! Hope youre on the mend x

Love it!Keep shakin that ass!Imagine what she will be like in a few months!Maz x

Brilliant!!

I think you and I live close to each, I'd love to go partying with you when you're ready! If this is how confident you are now, the world better watch out!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Watch out world!!!! the new Caren is here, can't wait to watch you getting to goal.....Enjoy your stay at mums....happy mending x x

OMG!! I just spat my cup of tea all over my screen!!!! That is THE best video I have seen for years!!!!

Caren you are a legend! :happy096:

Back