• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG its nearly time

krazykelly

big boned
So this is it my weight loss journey starts tommorow !

I Have to be at nuffield by 6.00pm tomoz (tues), My opperation is the following morning (weds) the old nerves have well & truly started to set in !

I have even had second thoughts over the weekend ! but Im not bottling it this has gone on too long for that.

My bags are packed and my house is in order !

I wish everyone who has got their opp this week the best of luck and a speedy recovery and I will see you all on the losing side. :woohoo:

Spk Soon Kel Mwah x :wave_cry:

I Have to be at nuffield by 6.00pm tomoz (tues), My opperation is the following morning (weds) the old nerves have well & truly started to set in !

I have even had second thoughts over the weekend ! but Im not bottling it this has gone on too long for that.

I wish everyone who has got their opp this week the best of luck and a speedy recovery and I will see you all on the losing side. :woohoo:

Hey Kelly

A :wave_cry: before you go, but looking forward to you getting back and telling us all about it...I'm excited for you.

Hurry back....speedy recovery...good luck.

(((hugs)))

Good luck Kell

Hope everything goes well, look forward to hearing how it went when you fell up to it x

Good luck Kelly :)

xxx

best of luck my dear x

Best of luck to you x

Good luck hun xx:D;)

Good luck xxx

Good luck hun!! Bet you can't wait!!!

xxx

good luck kelly, we'll be done at the same time so see you on the flip side xx

Good luck Kelly and Julia.

xx

Good luck for tomorrow :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

and I look forward to your return and hear all about it

Sending good wishes your way, Soon all be over & your be on the losing side ;)

Back