• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Knee hight boots, leggins and dress - do i dare !

Omg if you can get into them then get into them girl.... show the new you off.... i cant wait for that to be me!!
Nice to meet you xx

You go girl you look fab x

Best keep it to one drink Bex until you get use to those high heels and all the attention you're going to get!!

Have a fab evening :):)

You look great Bexx, loving the new avatar too. Have a great time tonight.

You look lovely Bex... and so full of confidence. I bet you have a fab night tonight :)

Boots the main thing I am hoping to be able to wear when I am at target!!!

you look great girl, go and enjoy yourself :) xxx

i would defo dare.

wow bex you go girl..!!!
i would dear also i like your new hair style,
i was just thinking of wearing long boots again today,
carnt wait till i can get pair that go on easy and zip up all the way without a struggle.

have a lovely time hun you look fantastic and suite
being a sexy blond. xxxxx

AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO BEX.

Wow! Bex, you look good girl! you go for it! :p
xxx

Thanks lovely people, have just got in and yes its 1am, had a great night, had little turkey dinner and was yum, and later on had 2 double Pimms and cranberry juices, was so nice to get out and was told i looked good. Thanks for all your support, off to get my beauty sleep now and have a lazy morning, life is going to get so much better. Merry Christmas all xxxx

Bex,

you look and sound great. So happy for you. You are doing really well.

x

pleased u had a good night, i was wondering how you felt wif the alcohol??? its just i was sleeved the same time as you nd i ave a date ;-) on sunday and i was thinking of cancelling cos i am scared in case i get really drunk after 1 drink haha x

Hi hun, i had two doubles with lots of cranberry juice, till feel tiny tipsy but was okay, you will be fine xx

Back