• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG weight loss zilch in 2.5 weeks

Well done hun! Knew you could and would! :)

I think it probably has something to do with decorating the house lol, and I dont know whats the matter with me but I cant stop cleaning:eek:. But I am back at the gym next week as I retired last friday and I have given my shop up for good (Hooray!!!) Gail.x
Well done sweetie,

Do you put that down to the gym, or something else?

John xx

I think it probably has something to do with decorating the house lol, and I dont know whats the matter with me but I cant stop cleaning:eek:. But I am back at the gym next week as I retired last friday and I have given my shop up for good (Hooray!!!) Gail.x

Well if you have any spare time, my flat could do with a good top-to-tail. :D

Good for you with the retirement. I would love to be able to do that. I don't suppose you have any plans to get to the Manchester meet on 12th December? I am up that week and am looking forward to meeting some of you lovely northern ladies & gents.

John xx

I wouldnt miss it for the world, I will be there!! come what may LOL Gailx:flirt2:
Well if you have any spare time, my flat could do with a good top-to-tail. :D

Good for you with the retirement. I would love to be able to do that. I don't suppose you have any plans to get to the Manchester meet on 12th December? I am up that week and am looking forward to meeting some of you lovely northern ladies & gents.

John xx

Well done on the 4lbs loss Gail, and congrats on the retirement:D:DSee you Sat hun x;)

Well done Gail! I think you have put your finger on it, you need to ring the changes so the bod' doesn't know what's coming.
John xx

Hi John your doing amazingly well!! Ime so so proud of you. I am happy now with between 1lb-3lb loss each week, I only have 49lb to go lol but it shouldnt take too long. Gail x
Well done Gail! I think you have put your finger on it, you need to ring the changes so the bod' doesn't know what's coming.
John xx

Well peeps, I wont lie to you all;) I did put on a 1lb and a bit on over christmas. But after the new year (1st of jan Ha Ha) and obviously after my lovely new years dinner at my daughters house, I went back on track and yeps the weight I gained has now departed ones body! my hubby thought Ide gone nuts as all he heard from the bathroom was YES! YES!:eek: but you guessed it I was on my scales, so I lost the weight I had gained plus an extra 2Lb so all in all Ive got just over 2.5 stone to lose before I reach my goal weight, and I am now in 14/16s. I go to the carribean in a couple of weeks all Inclusive but there is so much choice in foods its a case of making the right choices so I dont think there will be a problem there at all. Plus I will swim quite a lot whilst Ime there and if Ime feeling in an energetic mood there is also a full on gym plus aqua arobics . Ime taking a pair of white combat trousers with me to come home in which at present fit but are tight so that will be my new way off weighing myself, so if they are baggy Ime a happy bunny but if not looks like I will be comming home in my knickers LOL. Gail x

Back