• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG, what a fantastic early birthday prezzie!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Its my birthday tomorrow, I'll be 36. Weigh in day today and all I wanted was to be in the 16 stone range, well, I got that and more.

Imagine my delight when the scales showed 16st 8lb, from 17st 2lb, thats 8lb loss!!!!!!!:party0023:

I am so pleased, and a message to everyone who is out of surgery less weeks than me, hang in there, it does get better!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

wow thats amazing! well done fizz :) xxx

Well done that is fantastic!!! And happy birthday for tomorrow. 8lb is amazing :) how many weeks post op are u? Xx

I am 9 weeks out today and had a slow start, but the last few Weeks have been great, on average 3lb a week apart from this week!! I hit zumba and swimming last week, but won't be able do much this week as I have got a flu bug and not feeling good. Xx

Thats brilliant!!!, Happy Birthday for tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Great loss what a way to celebrate your birthday 2moro. you enjoy yourself way to go girl xx

I'm 8 weeks out, I had really big losses the first two weeks then stalled and gained, I've been average 3lb a week for the past 3 weeks tho. I'm going to zumba tonight :) hope u get over ur bug soon xx

congratulations on getting your birthday weightloss wish darlin, and of course a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow xx

Oooooh, your first really big loss !!!

Just in time for your birthday -- what a fab surprise! -- Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Fizz !

Woohoo!! Well done and happy birthday for tomorrow!!! Xxx

well done and happy birthday for 2moro hun xx

Congrats on brilliant weight loss & happy birthday. X

Thanks everyone, but for once I won't be celebrating by piggin out!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Back