• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG what have I done - RED alert - Pictures added

ladylite

Well I have always been a bit of a dare devil and I am sitting here with bright RED hair dye on, and i mean bright red like blood.:eek::eek:

I fancied a change and fancied red and I dont know what has come over me. I think I am gonna look like a punk rocker when it is done. I am pondering washing it off now instead of 20 mins time.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pictures will follow but no laughing.:cool::cool::cool:

By the way the OH has got the hump... he he. He said he prefers blonds.:break_diet:

Good for you Mary! I went bright red for christmas last year, cant wait to see the pic's x

Mine didnt stay red for long though, it fades quickly if you are fair haired naturally.

Well I'm excited to see the pics! I think you'll look stunning! Why not try a change!

I've had deep purple hair: I mean like deep violet, not just burgundy! and even pink! I love playing round with my hair colour!

Oh Mary I'm going to miss you whilst you're in Egypt :D

I'm sure it will look great. It will fade in the sun and with the pool water anyway.

Ooooh I love red... I'm a violet red at the mo but have been pillar box!

My hubby always says he prefers blondes too... I tell him he wakes up with a different woman every 3-4 weeks!

I'll bet it looks fab! I decided to go back to my customary flaming red hair at the weekend and I had loads of lovely comments...so when we see the pics I am sure it will look great!

Ive got a really vibrant purpley/red colour on too at the mo, Im sure it will be fine Mary.....dont take it off early though as it might just be pink! XX

Oh i'd love to be adventurous, instead of a dark brown to hide the grey :) You'll look marvellous Mary, now get your trainers on, your husband might have a thing for redheads :) xxx

well i had the same thought as i went the hairdressers today and got my hair dyed red looks really nice if i do say so myself love getting my hair done at least thats one part of me that i do like lol xx

It sounds like a lovely vibrant colour Mary... lovely for Christmas... looking forward to seeing your pics and really going to miss you whilst you are away... hurry up back! Love and hugs xxx

Well it looks a bit gingery in these pictures but believe me it is really R E D.

Not sure if I like it, but when we go on trips I am sure hubbie will not lose me now, may look better when I have a tan. At least I have tried it.... LOL

redhead001.jpg

redhead003.jpg

Oh and notice the boobies they are now in the right place as I bought 3 new bras yesterday.

I was wearing a 42B, the ones that fitted me when I was nearly 18stone, and I am actually now 36 FF:eek:..... LOL. Just goes to show we dont really know what size we are.

Looks nice Mary, glad your boobies are in the right place too! what a difference B cup to FF, they must of been spreading around the extra back bit lol x

Mary, I've just been waiting to see you before I close my eyes.. and I think you look really pretty and I love the colour too... a change is a good thing to give you a boost precious and with your looks and hairstyle... you look just great!
Your figure is really flattering too!
Brilliant Mary... have a great time, I'll really be missing you and come back soon... love and hugs xxx

I think it looks wonderful xx

Really hun, I wanted a man's view, my hubbie has got the hump, but as I said I have very short hair and it will grow out.

Yaaayy, I think it looks FAB, really young and trendy too....Im sure hubby will get used to it.....and I agree with a tan it will look even better :D XX

Back