• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"One"derland!!

Silver Shoes

Hi guys,

Sorry I've gone all American:D!

I hit 199 pounds in weight today, and that means I am in onderland!! One of my goals to get under 200 pounds, and I'm very pleased with myself.;) Next goal to get to a BMI of 25....

Kel xxx

great news, well done!

Wow, look at you 50 pounds gone already and under 3 months! Congrats!

Well done. You're doing brilliantly

:party0038:Fantastic news well done you. you should be really proud of your weight loss. keep up all the hard work xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

I am really pleased with my weight loss, down another pound this morning! I know....too much scale action going on!

I was thinking the last 3 and a bit weeks have been slow weight loss wise, but actually I've lost 9 pounds....so not too bad really! I have had a bit of water retention, and I was thinking that had slowed me a bit. But 9 pounds in just over 3 weeks is very good! I cant grumble on my weight loss, 52 pounds in under 3 months is fab!:D I feel very lucky that I am losing weight and dont have to worry about food so much now. Its great!!

Ditzy...hang in there, you'll get there very soon!!;)

Thanks once again for your kind words, have a lovely day,

Kel xxx

Hey Kel thats great, mind you I think I have put on your 9lbs in three weeks mind you if the PCT say no I will hunt the woman down and sit on here then she will know whay I need the op...lol....

Back