• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only YOU lot know how I feel!!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Today I went to Asda and bought myself a pair of size SIXTEEN yes size SIXTEEN, below knee cargo pants. These are as close as I'll ever get to wearing shorts.

I am so incredibly happy that this time last year I was wearing size 34 trousers that cost £35 and these were £9 !!!

Despite me raving about this at home, they simply don't get why I am so excited!!!

I have also been frowned upon by my daughter because I have bought myself a bright pink Daisy Duck t shirt, she said I'm too old to wear Disney.......... Watch this space, Disney here I come!!!!

I have two Disney hoodies and i love them, and if i see any disney t-shirts in Primark that finally will fit me, im having them, congratulations on the size 16, we get it xxxxx Well done :)

Nobody's too old to wear Disney!

Fab post, thrilled for you xx

I suspect that my daughter is just a bit pee'd off with me as I can now wear clothes smaller than her ;)

I love Disney, have a trip booked for October where I am going to try out all the rides I couldn't get on before!!!!

That's amazing, I'm excited for you :) I've just booked for universal studios in July and I'm going on ALL the rides :) :)
Enjoy your cargo pants and pink t shirt. You deserve it

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic Lyzzy! It is an amazing feeling being able to not only get into 'normal' size clothes, but to wear things that we've long thought were only for skinny people.

Today I went to Asda and bought myself a pair of size SIXTEEN yes size SIXTEEN, below knee cargo pants. These are as close as I'll ever get to wearing shorts.

I am so incredibly happy that this time last year I was wearing size 34 trousers that cost £35 and these were £9 !!!

Despite me raving about this at home, they simply don't get why I am so excited!!!

I have also been frowned upon by my daughter because I have bought myself a bright pink Daisy Duck t shirt, she said I'm too old to wear Disney.......... Watch this space, Disney here I come!!!!

Well done lyzzyanne :) :) :)

Fantastic post lizzyanne. Well done and keep celebrating with the Disney attire :) x

I am resisting all temptation to start buying smaller clothes now. I am in size 32 now, have my pre med tomorrow so am imagining that by Christmas I might even be in a 24 / 26. I. can. not. wait. until. size. 16

Well done you x

I am resisting all temptation to start buying smaller clothes now. I am in size 32 now, have my pre med tomorrow so am imagining that by Christmas I might even be in a 24 / 26. I. can. not. wait. until. size. 16

Well done you x

Every time I go into a shop I look for the large sizes, I still don't see myself as a size 16/18 (it varies depending on the fit) Today I took a size 24 into the changing room, I have no idea why as it swamped me. I am still a large size in my head !! I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought that I would be this far on in 10 months two weeks!!!

You will likely find that you will go down quite slowly to start with and then all of a sudden its all change, good luck on your journey!!

Thanks lizzyanne. I really am not that bothered about what I weight if the dress size is "normal" so I am going to try my hardest not to weigh myself post op too often.

It's great isn't it lyzzyanne? I bought an entire outfit in Asda today, including shoes for £27!! A half decent top would have cost me that this time last year. I'm really happy for you :)

I know exactly how you feel lizzyanne!! you go for it girl!! I am walking around in a pair of hipster size 12 jeans and when I tried them on and they fitted I burst into tears in the middle of the shop lol!!! I still cant believe its me, and I dont care if at my age I shouldnt wear hipsters!! Im wearing em! and if I have to say it myself they dont look half bad lol!! Never ever forget what you have achieved, and I think wearing the clothes that you can now wear is all part of that... Really really pleased for you xxxx

Indeed! It's great isn't it :) I picked up a size 18 dress last weekend - so happy! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back