• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ooops...

Bookie

So, I'm on pre-op diet, strictly low fat, and have been very good with it, despite hating it.

Anyway... Wednesday night, I was invited to the recording of "Alan Carr, Chatty Man", and we were seated front seat, as close to the stage as can be.

So, during one of the ad breaks, Mr Carr got bored with waiting and decided to offer us some of the Bombay Mix and pretzels that he usually has on the table, and let me tell you, brain just switched off, I was like: "OMG, Alan Carr is offering me nibbles!" and next I know, I was munching on the pretzels!

Ah well... It shouldn't make much difference, but it just shows how easy to forget oneself! :eek:

I totally understand.

I took my son out for breakfast yesterday and while I remembered to eat properly, I also got a large coffee out of habit.

Easily done I guess. A guy I worked with had not smoked for nine years then at a family wedding someone who he hadn't met for over ten years passed him a fag which by reflex he took and smoked and now he has tried lots of times to stop again but can't. Nine years down the drain or gone up in smoke LOL. He kicks himself every day but can't stop.

So a handful of Pretzels given by the hilarious Alan Carr is understandable I guess, and shouldn't affect your diet results too badly x

Back