• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation Tomorrow.

Andy1968

This time tomorrow i'll be at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital getting prepared for my Bypass.
I've got butterflies and my stomach is in knots,but i know i need this op...even if i've gone over and over again in my head is this really the answer.
I'ts all good though and i'm just wanting it to be done now so i can be healthier and try and get shot of some of my many ailments that are holding me back.
Hope you're all okay and as soon as i can i'll let you know how it went.
Andy x:)

Been a long tough journey for you hun, tomorrow is the start of your new life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck andy its natural to have the collywobbles we all have
just think to this time next year and the new you :D

Andy im gonna be thinking of you tomorrow, maybe your wife can let us know you're ok? woohoo at last!!! xxx

Andy im gonna be thinking of you tomorrow, maybe your wife can let us know you're ok? woohoo at last!!! xxx

Thanks mate..Yeah i'll get her to let you know,more than likely on Facebook :)
xx

Been a long tough journey for you hun, tomorrow is the start of your new life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ain't that a fact :(...Good times ahead now though :D

Good luck for tomorrow. It's the start of your new life.

Took me a few weeks but I'm loving my pouch now.

PS all the best people were born in 1968 : )

Best of luck Andy!! Will be thinking of you x

This time tomorrow i'll be at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital getting prepared for my Bypass.
I've got butterflies and my stomach is in knots,but i know i need this op...even if i've gone over and over again in my head is this really the answer.
I'ts all good though and i'm just wanting it to be done now so i can be healthier and try and get shot of some of my many ailments that are holding me back.
Hope you're all okay and as soon as i can i'll let you know how it went.
Andy x:)

Wishing you all the best for your op & speedy recovery.

Andy, wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow, here's to you being The Sex-god of Essex soon! See you on our bench, I've got a cushion ready! Fingers crossed for quick recovery and not too much wind! :D

Andy, wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow, here's to you being The Sex-god of Essex soon! See you on our bench, I've got a cushion ready! Fingers crossed for quick recovery and not too much wind! :D
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Thanks Hun... x

Back