• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Organising a walk this Sunday in Watford/Rickmanswood

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Hi all, I've just moved south. I plan to do a walk this Sunday. 4.3 miles a long local canal and nature reserve. According to the following link it's an easy and gentle route.
http://www.waterscape.com/things-to-do/walking/routes/174/grand-union-canal-at-rickmansworth
I PLAN TO SET to set off at 12:15. I'll be parked and ready from 12.
If you are in the area please come along. The pace will be WLS friendly and I myself am only 5 month's post op.
Message me for more details or for my number.

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
ryanrara said:
Hi all, I've just moved south. I plan to do a walk this Sunday. 4.3 miles a long local canal and nature reserve. According to the following link it's an easy and gentle route.
http://www.waterscape.com/things-to-do/walking/routes/174/grand-union-canal-at-rickmansworth
I PLAN TO SET to set off at 12:15. I'll be parked and ready from 12.
If you are in the area please come along. The pace will be WLS friendly and I myself am only 5 month's post op.
Message me for more details or for my number.

Good luck with that Ryan :) xxx

nichola24

sounds lovely, would love to come but i think you are way too far away :-( ive just been round clumber lake today, well about a 1/4 of it as id pulled a muscle in the gym yesterday nd it was hurting to extend my leg out :-/ ah well im gonna buy a national trust membership nd il be around tht lake everyweekend, think its 4 miles all way round, lovely walk if ne one lives in east midlands and they want a day out have a looky...clumber park nr worksop xx

debbieb

Hi Nicola24, where abouts you from ? I am from Ollerton , and there are some lovely walks up Ollerton pit woods.

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Ok cool :). Maybe next one can be up your way. I'm down with that :)

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Ok cool zx maybe for my next one I can come up to you

nichola24

hey debbie xx im from ollerton too x

never been up the pit woods, my granny tells me its nice up there. as ive never really been into walking till now im guessing theres a lot of walks for me to discover :)

hey ryan x tht would be ace, clumber park is holding a race for life walk/run too in july if your interested in that x

Miss Tickle

How did your walk go Ryan? It was freezing cold up here in Brum today!

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Got rained out :-(. Didn't brave the weather. Gutted :-(