• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pack it in you lot!!!!!

phatmomma

I disappear for a few days, supposed to be weeks but a little bird tells me you've not been playing nicely...

I hear there are going to be surgery specific parts to the forum? Brilliant idea, now when someone who hasn't filled in their profile info asks a question i'll have a clue what they are having or had. Lots of benefits to this new system and if it's like Minis which some of you never had the pleasure of enjoying it will be easily negotiable and hardly any areas out of bounds...

Embrace the changes and all play nicely, now i really am going for a while as i move house on Saturday and won't have any internet for however long it takes.....

Love n light fellow fat fighters and don't make me come back and dish out a few of these x :copon:

Neen

WLS Moderator
See what happens!!! Never leave again x

Bev

Haha... see what happens when you are away haha xxx

dottychic

Lol.....just when we thought it was safe ;) ............................................................................................................................................................Good luck with the move XX

Bev

I don't think anyone has objected to the new revised forum Julie, it's a much needed addition and I agree.

A great way forward and everyone thinks the same more or less.

How is the move going?

xxx

phatmomma

Neen i never left! I'm just busy trying to work, pack and relocate 120 miles....

I move Saturday, nearly all packed and can't wait. Dreading Friday's goodbyes xx

Bev

How was your work's do?

Been hoping for pics on Facebook.

Love and hugs

xxx

kurvykaren

Happy moving hun = hope it all goes smoothly! x

keeley86

I missed it all too lol Hope ure move goes ok julie bet your right excited aren't you x

Karlos

Good luck with the move babycakes get your arse back here ASAP OK xxx