• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pages all funny

DearFatty

Something seems to have gone wrong with minimins when I load it. The topics are all really big and over to the right and I am having trouble logging in to anything. The main page looks fine but as soon as I click on to slimming world it goes wrong.
Sorry if Im not explaining it very well but can anyone help sort it out please ?

Hello,

Can you see if its a topic making it long? It has happened before where extremly long topic names can mess up the page! I have had a look inside the Slimming World Forum, but cannot see anything that would cause it.

Pierce

Its like everything has shifted along. I get the boxes but they are really big so every topic is weird looking - Im sorry Im not making sense but its hard to explain.
If I open the page I get the main page and you know its in boxes ..well the first 2 are blank and the one saying the title of the thread is so big it goes on to 3 or 4 lines. However if I open up the forum main page it all looks ok

Back