• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pensioner nearly drowns in bath

They prescribed me co-codamol and they dont touch it. Tramadol make me so ill I cant take them and they wont prescribe me diclofenac any more. My arthritis has been really active since surgery too and they bariatric nurse said this is quite normal for some reason. X

They prescribed me co-codamol and they dont touch it. Tramadol make me so ill I cant take them and they wont prescribe me diclofenac any more. My arthritis has been really active since surgery too and they bariatric nurse said this is quite normal for some reason. X

I'm totally the same....any of the codien based drugs are useless and whoever invented Tramadol should be shot....evil, evil drug! Yes, I 've read that arthritis does get worse post-op for a while....it's due to the hormonal efflux from adipose tissue....my arthritic big toe is killing me at the minute, lol! xxx Ask when you are next at the Drs....if you have arthritis/rheumatism, you really need a NSAID rather than an opiate-based drug xxxx

My GP is a bit of a duff! But I will deffinately ask her about the NSAIDs. I was so bad with tramadol I ended up in hospital, it wasnt long after Id had my second stroke and they thought I had a bleed in my head! Your right its evil evil evil lol. :D XX

Back