• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Philt is ok - just

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Hiya everyone, I managed to get in touch with Phil Thompson via Facebook. Unfortunately he's become a post op statistic. He started by vomiting badly then dehydrating which was followed by renal failure and then twisted bowels. He was in intensive care for a while but is now back on the ward at srh. He thanks everyone for caring and has assured me that he has no regrets. At least he's gonna be ok. Phew!!!

oh god hope he is okay, bless him, thanks for letting us know caren xx

ty for letting us all know. xxx speedy recovery Phil xxx

Thanks for the update, send Phil our regards and hopes of a speedy recovery x

Caren said:
Hiya everyone, I managed to get in touch with Phil Thompson via Facebook. Unfortunately he's become a post op statistic. He started by vomiting badly then dehydrating which was followed by renal failure and then twisted bowels. He was in intensive care for a while but is now back on the ward at srh. He thanks everyone for caring and has assured me that he has no regrets. At least he's gonna be ok. Phew!!!

He also had further surgery

Well done, Caren, for your Sherlock Holmes-ing :) I think everyone thought there may be something wrong but sorry to be proven right :( Here's wishing Phil a speedy recovery & return home xxx :)

Thanks for the info Caren. What further surgery did he have?

And to Phil- sorry you've had such a tough time and sending you all good wishes for a speedy recovery and great big hugs xx

Miss Tickle said:
Thanks for the info Caren. What further surgery did he have?

And to Phil- sorry you've had such a tough time and sending you all good wishes for a speedy recovery and great big hugs xx

Not sure, I'm guessing the twisted bowels, oh could be the renal failure :(

really gutted for you love ,,just get better and we are thinking of you , xx

Poor bugger. Get well soon and I hope you aren't in too much pain.
Lynne x

Poor Phil I hope hes through the worst now and gets well soon. Big hugs x

awh bless thanks for letting us know caren, i have an appointment tomorrow at the hospital about my gall bladder, i might pop up tomorrow afterwards and see him, providing its in the visiting hour time... i'll tell everyone if i pop up that you are all asking after him and sending him your love xxx

i know jemma, i was thinking the same thing!! and i normally have a very big mouth lol

Back