• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photographic Height/Weight Chart

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Thought people might find it interesting to see a photographic representation of the traditional height/weight chart - particularly useful for those wishing to see what "real" people (as opposed to a line on a chart!) look like at different weights and heights. May also help with setting targets (an alternative to just BMI perhaps?)

Photographic Height/Weight Chart

This is really good! My GPs charts have always told me that my ideal weight is 10st 7lbs but I've always felt this would be unrealistic and that I'd look like I had an eating disorder! After looking at that site, it actually looks 100% normal...but then so did the picture of the person who was 17st!

H x

hi this is grt, size wise am the guy 6ft and 350lb so it great 2 see wot i WILL look like when i lose more

What a brilliant chart, I love it x

I like it... thanks for the link!

We could do our own Photographic Height/Weight Chart here for WLSurgery? If anyone is interested in taking part please let myself or one of our moderation team know.

Yeah I think that would be a great idea, I got my son to take a front and side view of me last night for my before and after photos, I'm 5ft 1inch and I weigh 246 lbs, Karen
C:\Documents and Settings\Dorothy\My Documents\My Pictures\before op

Hopefully others will join you Karen and before long we could have our own chart for here:D

interesting :)

Back