• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PIERCE - HEEEELP

Hello Pierce,:eek:
you must get sick of us !!! I 'lost' my signature, I tried most of yesterday afternoon to get it back, but kept getting 'invalid file' once I pressed save signature. I have re-read the posts where you and Mini explain how to get your signature but try as I may I just keep getting that 'invalid file' message. I know you say to use the bb code on the glitter site (is that right?) but I couldn't see anything entitled that. So I moved each of the codes and all came up 'invalid code'. :confused: DUH !!! I lost my traacker weeks ago and can't get that back either.
I'm obviously doing something wrong.
Anne-marie

Hi Anne-marie

Which glitter site is it? Then I can tell you which link to use. Also, you need to put the following around the link : [img*][/img*] without the asterisks! :D

:) Hello DQ
Thanks, it's the glitter site that your signature comes from Glittermaker.com. But,wow, look at your pictures you look fabulous.
Anne-marie

Thanks honey!!

You want to copy the Forum Hotlink (1) and you don't need the img tag. g]

You paste that into your signature under User CP

Hang on, gonna try summat! :D

Same principle applies to your tracker - you need to copy the correct link and paste it into your signature. Let me know if this works for you :)

'Ow did you do that !!! You clever girl !! But whoops I usually sign off Anne-marie,, pain aren't I oh oh, sorry
Anne-marie

NO D.Q. leave me as goldgranny, wot' a pain am I !! like the look of what you have done, I'll have a go at the trackers, keep popping back up to the computor in between jobs, waiting for the floor to dry at the moment !
Anne-marie

I can do Anne Marie if you like babes - gimme a sec :)

This one:

Tell you what babes, PM me your start weight, your goal weight and your current weight and I'll do one for you xx

lol what am I like, I've got a numb bum sitting here trying to do this tracker ! I have been on the trackers site and did the rainbow with the pot of gold as my tracker, but it still keeps coming up as that bleeding 'invalid file'!! I started at 95.kgs (roughly 15 stone) I am 82kgs now and want to get to 75kgs. , stones or kgs would do me. I feel like dumb and dumber !
Anne-marie

Ta da!!! :cool: :D

THANK YOU D.Q.What a star you are. Why on earth could I not do that?? Woohoo, get me now !! Got a signature and a tracker. I'll try not to lose them again. Fancy coming and doing my housework and cooking for me. Nah, didn't think you would !
Anne-marie

PMSL, I assumed since I spent the day playing with your signature you'd come and do mine!! :p You're welcome honey! :D

Back