• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pills and capsules after bypass?!?!?!?!?!

iinklii

I take EPA from a company called mind 1st (.com) can't recommend them highly enough. They are so good for my head ~I tend to get quite wobbly without them

Will I be able to afterwards, immeadiatly I mean or will I have to pop them open and throw away the shells. What about multi vits and zinc and every thing else pillish that I don't really want to chew? :copon:

O r is this an unbelievably silly question from someone going in for sugery in less than a fortnight?

A FORTNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hadn't realised it was that close, deep breathes calm calm

Hello there..........what operation are you having as you never said

all the best - mejulie xx

i take epa from a company called mind 1st (.com) can't recommend them highly enough. They are so good for my head ~i tend to get quite wobbly without them

will i be able to afterwards, immeadiatly i mean or will i have to pop them open and throw away the shells. What about multi vits and zinc and every thing else pillish that i don't really want to chew? :copon:

O r is this an unbelievably silly question from someone going in for sugery in less than a fortnight?

A fortnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg i hadn't realised it was that close, deep breathes calm calm

I had all my meds where possible in liquid form, including tablets and capsuls
Chewable calcium tablets are given
As are vitamin drops.
You also get Fortimel a protein suppliment which is sort of like milk shake.
I think that once the first months supply is gone you have to get your own.
Hope that helps.
x x

HiYa iinklii,
I had no problem taking tablets after my Op for the first couple of weeks I used a Tablet crusher and then just took them like normal.
Wishing you the best of luck with your Op!! Won't be long now! x

Back