• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pizza slices

pixie_lilly

As anyone else tried these? Asda tomato and herb pizza slices, 62 calories per slice. They come individually wrapped in 3s.

I just had 2 for my tea with a scraping of garlic low fat cheese spread (cheap Philly), a few drops of sweet chilli sauce, sliced cherry tomatoes, a small piece of rocket on each and a. tablespoon size piece of tesco's BBQ chicken on top.

I'm pre op so not sure how a bander would cope with that? I hope I can have them every now and again cause it actually tasted like BBQ chicken pizzaish without the guilt!

Mmmm they sound nice as a treat, especially if you can add a bit of protein such as chicken, ham or tuna too. Not all banders eat bread. I now eat a little, without having the mega temptation to gorge myself on it anymore. Just getting my online shopping, so am going to order some to try. Thank you for the suggestion :D

Hope u like them/can eat them! They are crunchy so like eating a go ahead biscuit type thing. Yum :) nice and quick too

i'm not very good with bread but can manage crispy toast so might have a look at these :)

Back