• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Plastic Surgeon Highly Recommended!!

sassy76

This is the Link for the Surgeon I give recommendation to !

http://www.bupahospitals.co.uk/asp/s...2&og_id=2 655

My plastic Surgery was fantastic, and so nice to have TOTAL confidence in a man that is about to transform your body...

I have had a Mastopexy, Implants, and a Abdominoplasty with fantastic results!! And very little scarring, infact Im proud of it!
Some women won't tell a sole they have had work done, In my case it was inevitable 11 stone had to go somewhere!!
Im just so glad I saw this surgeon and didnt suffer the nightmares you hear on other forums and shows...

He really is very professional, an impeccable manner and I cannot rate him enough!

Please if anyone contacts Mark Gitto's please pass on my reccomendation from Haylee Arnold

hi

Having lost 14 stone i new surgery my only chance i would like to recomed my surgeon. Mr Mark Pickford :D Great guy.

hi there!

where abouts are these surgeons?

thanks, snail. x

Hi..

Mark Gittos is based in Brentwood..
Had my first consultation in Harley Street, but he also does consultations at the Hartswood Hospital and the Essex Nuffield..
both times I went in for operations I was at those 2 hospitals based in Brentwood Essex...

Sassy x

Back