• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PLEASE HELP!!1

sammyc

IM 4 WEEKS POST OPP NOW AND THIS WEEK IVE NOT LOST ANYTHING IVE STARTED EATTING MORE FOODS NOW BUT IVE STILL NOT HAD ANYTHING FAT OR SUGAR DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED THIS IS WHAT IVE HAD TODAY
1 WEEKABIX SKIMED MILK
2 CHRACKERBREAD WITH PHILLI LIGHT AND 2 SLICE OF THIN HAM
6 TABLESPOONS OF SPAG BOLL MADE WITH QUORN AND DOLMIO LIGHT
3 COFFEES NO SUGAR
5 GLASSES OF WATER
1 BABY BELL LIGHT
WHATS GONE WRONG????
I HAVE LOST 3 AND HALF STONE IN 7 WEEKS BUT NOW ITS STOPPED:sigh:

Hun dont Panic it is common everyone or most people will have a stall at some point. its your boy geting used to the chages being made. Your now eating a bit more and you body needs to adjust. Make sure you have plenty of fluids... you need to aim for 2ltr,water, nas squash, hot choc, tea, coffee etc. The weight will start to move again... its just a bit of patients. and dont weigh every day... pick a day and stick to that day xxx

sammyc said:
IM 4 WEEKS POST OPP NOW AND THIS WEEK IVE NOT LOST ANYTHING IVE STARTED EATTING MORE FOODS NOW BUT IVE STILL NOT HAD ANYTHING FAT OR SUGAR DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENED THIS IS WHAT IVE HAD TODAY
1 WEEKABIX SKIMED MILK
2 CHRACKERBREAD WITH PHILLI LIGHT AND 2 SLICE OF THIN HAM
6 TABLESPOONS OF SPAG BOLL MADE WITH QUORN AND DOLMIO LIGHT
3 COFFEES NO SUGAR
5 GLASSES OF WATER
1 BABY BELL LIGHT
WHATS GONE WRONG????

Hi hunni
I lost 2 stone 10lbs in 7 weeks but I had a two week stall in week three and four this is quite normal as our bodies have lost a lot of weight in a short period , your doing everything right don't worry it will start again it happens to most of us Hun , all the best and great on your weight lost so far xxxx

It's not stopped hun-just your body taking a little moment to catch up. Keep getting your protein in and keep moving and all will be well
xx

The rate you lose weight at will change from week to week. You have done really well so far - I had not even lost 2 stones at your stage.

Just keep with it and you will find that your body will start to lose again.

WHATS GONE WRONG????

Nothing.

Weight loss does not happen like a totally straight diagonal line on a graph ..... it is more like steps of a stair case .... there will be a few steps where you stay the same weight for a week or so .... but the overall trend / the staircase of your weight loss WILL still be going down, and will show up on your scales in another 7 - 14 days.

When was the last time you lost 49 lbs in 7 weeks ? :p :D

You also have to factor in the weight loss on the pre op. Meaning some people have a major loss there, there it slows a little post op. I think your weight loss is fantastic though! Well done x

thanks everyone i just felt a little down today when i weighed myself thought id done something wrong

sammyc said:
thanks everyone i just felt a little down today when i weighed myself thought id done something wrong

Don't be so hard on yourself xxx your body is still adjusting :) xxx

also i know this aint very nice look away now men but ive been on for the last 4 weeks i come on the day after my opp and im still bleeding now the hosp said its nothing to do with my opp but i think its very srange ive never had problems before?????

sammyc said:
also i know this aint very nice look away now men but ive been on for the last 4 weeks i come on the day after my opp and im still bleeding now the hosp said its nothing to do with my opp but i think its very srange ive never had problems before?????

My body messes up when I drop my cals too much. Maybe you are the same xxx

Stress makes me go off schedule lol maybe you are the same? I also havnt lost any weight in the last month but I'm going for my first fill on Thursday and I cant wait to start losing again :)

Back