• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please help re-my "signature"

Wacky Jacky

Just 4.5lbs to go!
My signature keeps changing!?

I changed my signature so that my Mr&Mrs sticker, my Greatest Loser sticker, my 5 1/2 stone sticker and my Gold Body Magic sticker would appear, together with my ticker and my username - but I keep seeing different things for the stickers - currently seeing 4xGreatest Loser stickers! now I can only see 3? :cry:

Sometimes I've seen 3xMr&Mrs stickers ? Please see what I've done wrong and advise further - or even fix it for me? Thanks in advance - Cheers x

Last edited:
I see three greatest loser stickers and three 2009 Slimming world stickers and one Pink 51/2 stone sticker.

Thanks mini - I can only see 3xGreatest Loser ones, (they have 2009 and Slimming World logo on them too) a 5 1/2st sticker, the weightloss ticker and my wacky jacky and hugs thing ..... what can be done? I keep going back into "edit signature" to try to sort it out, it does fix it for a short time but it changes again - so I may well be making it all worse?

The greatest loser ones were there, now theyre gold ones....

Mini - you've copied over 2xMr&Mrs ones(orange&white with 2009 & SW logo), 1xGreatest Loser one(blk&white with 2009 & SW logo) and a pink 5 1/2st one, but no Gold body magic one - well that's what I can see anyway ?

I can see one gold body magic symbol, the 5.5 SW logo then 2 gold body magic symbols

FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wacky Jacky xXx:grouphugg:[/FONT]

image.php
5_half_stone.jpg
image.php
image.php

I have copied the code out of your signature and this is what I see...

Greatest loser 2009 slimming world.(looks bottle green on top and white on bottom)

Pink 51/2 stone losser

Two gold ones they have a girl standing on her hands wearing red top and black trousers.

No orange and white one?

I will get Pierce to have a look tomorrow.

Ive never seen this before Mini have you?? I still cant see the Greatest Loser one at all

This could be his biggest test ;)

Not sure why .......... but it looks like I've got my signature fixed - it's stayed the same the last 3 times I've signed in so a big "THANKS" to all who've helped! Cheers!

AGGgghhhh ........... nope - I was wrong, signature hasn't been fixed - it's driving me nuts ....... would be glad if someone could help with this one .............. please?

I now see a green "Greatest loser" 2009 Slimming world.. and a 5 1/2 stone slimming world in purple.

The first image is stored in your signature pic (you uploaded it). The 2nd is linked from slimming world.

Pierce

I'll take a look - I thought I had uploaded all my stickers correctly from my laptop into my signature picture, but I must have done something wrong, somewhere - hopefully I'll be able to suss something out from the tutorial info - cheers

Somehow, I reckon that's what I've tried to do then ...... I uploade all 4 from my laptop, then copied and pasted them into the signature preview - it has obviously decided to stop working .......... I hope I haven't mucked anything up too much!?

Back