• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Pray For My Dad

My I ask you all to send postive and healing thoughts to my dad.
He is in the ICU with MANY MANY broken bones and a bruised lung. Thank the lord he will recovery but its going to be a long painfull road.

He was ran off the road while out riding his Harley Thursday but a punk who had followed him and harrassed him for MILES. They arrested the guy and are charging him with attempted murder.
Please pray Justice will prevail and my dad has a shift recovery.
Thank you all
<3 Brandi

I will say a prayer for him and that justice will be done.
Take care of yourself too. Lin xxxxx

Brandi, My family and I will be praying for your dad, mom and your family. I pray that he will make a speedy, uneventful recovery. Sending you all healing thoughts and hugs.

Thank you everyone for all your kind words & prayers.
My dad is having a hard day, so please keep the prayers coming.
I told my mom you were all sending love & prayers & she want you all know she really appricates it & its nice to know there's so many good people out there. Especially when someone intentionally did this to my dad! Sometimes I find it hard to have faith in humanity.
Thank you all..it means a lot to me & that I can share your thoughts & prayers with my entire family.
xoxo
Brandi

Thank you for the update Brandi and so very sorry your Dad is having such a hard time of it and it is also so tough on you and your family having to see your Dad like this through no fault of his own.

I am glad that this thread is offering some small comfort to your Mum during this anxious time.

Thinking of you all today and sending prayers and please keep us updated.:grouphugg:

My thoughts are with you and your family, I hope your Dad has a speedy recovery, Karen x

Unbelievable!! Sending lots and lots of good wishes to you and your family. I hope the scumbag gets what he deserves and your Dad is back on his feet soon!!

I'm sorry to hear such awful news. Sending prayers, love and wishes that your dad has a speedy recovery xxx

My sister was knocked off her motorcycle 2 years ago by a careless driver and seriously injured and our prays got her through, so I am sending you this and healing love to your dad and all your family.

For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

Thank You all for the prayers, love and words of encouragement. They got him out of bed twice today (he didnt like that, with all his broken bones) but its critical for his vitals and lung. He got to eat today so he was Very Happy about that! When we went and saw him he told us how yummy everything was! lol! Hes in good spirits and was resting when we left.
thank you again,
Brandi

I'm glad to see that your dad was well enough for them to get him out of bed, despite the fact he wasn't too pleased. We will continue to pray for you and yours.

Back