• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please tell me this horrible dry mouth goes?

Rainbow1233

It's awful and really getting to me. Water takes it away for a few mins then comes straight back :( any one know how to relieve it and will it go?? Thanks

Oh blimey :( I can coup with everything else but this damn mouth. I'm three weeks post op and was hoping someone would say it goes after a few weeks. I can't find anything I like the taste of neither. Least I know I'm not alone

Can have sugar free ones I think. I use boots dry mouth spray but it doesn't last long. Upside is I'm always drinking! X

I've been reading up on dry mouth and a few people have said try sugar free ice pops and the spray. I think il head to the shops tomorrow to get some ice pops. Not sure on the mouth spray i can't imagine it to last long, like you say. Neither will the ice pops I doubt lol.

Unfortunately its all part of the process of ketosis. It's horrid I know BUT it does go and quickly too once you start eating solid food again ;). Drink plenty and yes sf ice pops are good to relieve it a bitty :)

Back