• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op done today

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Had a brill day! Had weight, height, bloods, ecg, blood pressure done. Lost another 6lbs and even met a girl in HDU as she had her op yesterday.

3 weeks today!!

Excited! Good Luck hon!

Well its almost here you are doing well the big hurdles is to come and then its just dig in and get on with it, we are all here for you. well done another step closer xx counting down the days. xx

all the best nellyphant (love the name btw i collect elephants ironically LMAO!)i loved my pre-op and makes it all feel so real

I have lots of elephants too, hence the name! My pre-op was great too and I chatted with some ladies who are out of the other side at different stages and they were all agreed it was the best thing they had done.

I have lots of elephants too, hence the name! My pre-op was great too and I chatted with some ladies who are out of the other side at different stages and they were all agreed it was the best thing they had done.
hope all goes well for you xx

Back