• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Preparing for surgery

mufinkakes

Hello and happy holidays to all. Well I've survived over a week of being on a liquid diet and I have there days to go before surgery. In so excited and nervous at the same time. I must admit that it was very hard and I did consume a little food but nothing heavy and only one time on different days. But was able to get back on tract. I packed my bags and i think I'm ready to go! Wish me luck guys and have a blessed and safe holiday. :p

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

Good luck with your surgery hun its normal to feel nervous everyone does. Im nervous and excited and I have got a date yet lol. Enjoy what you can of your holidays and just think the sacrafice will be worth it for the new you in 2013. xx

Good luck! Your not far behind me, I'm only 6 days post op and it's a hard time of year to be on a restricted diet. But even after 6 days I can say it's worth it!

Good luck with your op :)

Good Luck Muffinkakes, I am 5 days post op, so also rather close to you in dates.
It was so hard with all the nibbles in the office and drinks parties, doing the pre-op diet was so hard. Anyway, soup and yoghurt was not great for Xmas lunch, but so far so good. I keep reminding myself that next Xmas will be fab!

Good Luck!

SNx

Thanks for the encouragement. I am packing add we speak all the extra stuff that i need. I'm so ready for tomorrow. But starving like crazy on clears today and bowel prep so what i put in is coming straight out lol. Good luck to all those that's following me. 2013 is going to be fabulous!

Sent from my M886 using WLSurgery

Hope it all went well x

Back