• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cleaning and preparing before op.

32bme

Keeps on trying
Hi:):):) All you losers and losers to be. I am sure lots of people have mentinoned this before but what preparations are you or have you done/doing before op.

In the last week i have been cleaning all the rooms out, throwing and sorting for the new time in my life.

Just finished the car now, the freezer and food shopping later for the days ahead. Must buy the liquid calpol and gripe water heard so much about these things on here.

I have a count down list now for next 2 weeks so i am all organised. Why do I have so much trouble sorting out my own bedroom/clothes a biggy?
What to ditch, what to keep, what to put away re change in weather will i still need it next year Hope not?
Decision decisions not bad though could think of worst problems in life.

Starting my low fat diet from Wednesday .
Any advice tips well

Hi 32
My house was cleaned from top to bottom the week before my surgery but that's part of me, when i'm uptight or feeling down i clean. I did'nt throw anything out at all to begin with. Four weeks post op i've just started throwing out some clothes. I was lucky post op and any trapped wind i had was solved by just moving about and i managed with soluble pain killers. As for low fat diet i lived on meat, fish, green veg and salad allowed myself one slice of bread a day and the odd new baby potatoes long the way. Must have done the trick cause i had a very successful surgery. Good luck with the pre op diet and just post if you have anymore questions we are all here to help x

Thanks all suggestions gratefully received.

Good luck with the cleaning lol. I did the same and went shopping to fill up the freezer and larder for the rest of the family a couple of days before my op. If I'd done it too soon they'd have emptied it. Hang on to your clothes for now as they are a great reminder of how you werexx

Back