• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Problem: duplicate thread

Ines4C

I just posted a thread and it said it was a duplicate... So I thought it may have been the same title as maybe a thread by another person, so I renamed it, and then discovered it posted twice. I am using the IPhone app. I can't find where to remove one of them... So sorry.

Hi I cant find my thread I posted 2 days ago, asking for ideas with post op food. Can anyone please help?

Thanks x

Which thread are youy referring to?

I can see that you have created three separate diary threads, please bear in mind each new thread is a new diary. You need to update the original one.

You cant delete your own threads but if you tell me which one it is I can, I can also merge your diary threads into one.

Which thread are youy referring to?

I can see that you have created three separate diary threads, please bear in mind each new thread is a new diary. You need to update the original one.

You cant delete your own threads but if you tell me which one it is I can, I can also merge your diary threads into one.

Hi Sorted now, thank you. I do struggle to track my threads :)

Hi Sorted now, thank you. I do struggle to track my threads :)

My post was directed at the original poster of the thread but glad you found yours.

I do move threads if they appear to be posted in the wrong section :D

I created two today which are the same ones. One is Day One of milk and yogurt diet, the other one is First Day of milk and yogurt diet. One of them can be completely deleted. Sorry as I am blind I didn't see that you only should do one post/diary, and I struggle with editing. Could you please merge one of today's threads with the "ietitian appointment for pre-op diet today"?

Thanks

Ines

Back