• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

problem with my diary....

kazz

I have posted in it today....but the post seems to have disappeared....and the thread title hasnt updated even though I have updated it.....kind of strange?
I went on to add a test post, and the post that I did today was there then, but gone again when I went into the diary from the main diary page...

any ideas??!!?! I'm confuzzled!!

Will have a look :)

I changed it to lost over a stone or somethin like that...its bizarre cos its happened on a few threads that I posted on yesterday...do you think it would be because I changed the date on my computer? Thats all I can think of!!

The title says you've lost a stone - are you using a 'cached' version on your computer, which holds the last title?

I have noooo idea!! Never had this problem before....just yesterday my computer updated with the new time and I realised the date was set wrong and changed it back a day so thought that might have soemtihn to o with it......do you think if I clear cookies or somethin it might help?! I am soooo not a computer person!!!

Yeah, try clearing cookies cos when I look at it, it seems updated :confused:

I think your computer was going 'back' to the old version is all ;)

Back